The end of summer is quickly approaching. Oftentimes, our motivations to keep fit start to slow down as we approach the cold, dreary winter. It gets easier to make up excuses for why we aren’t exercising as the temperatures get colder. Plus, who do you need to look fit for when you’re covered in layers?
However, if you can find yourself the perfect exercise tool that can fit right in your living room, you’ll never have an excuse again! Keeping fit year-round is important for more than just aesthetic reasons. You’ll find yourself happier, healthier, and full of energy, even on the coldest days. Seem impossible? Not anymore! Air exercise bikes will keep you in shape and sticking to your schedule with ease. You can work out from the comfort of your own home.
So, if you want to plop your air bike in front of the TV, you can! Here is our in-depth review of the five best air bikes for you to choose from. But no matter what you go with, you can rest assured that your fitness goals are well within reach while you’re pedaling away!
Table of Contents
In a hurry? Here is a list of our best air bikes!Table could not be displayed.
Without further ado, let’s take a look at some of the best air bikes in 2021!
1. Sweethos Unisex Boxing Reflex Fight Ball
- IMPROVE YOUR REACTIONSKILL: While using this fight ball reflex punch...
- Lightweight and portable: easy to carry and can be used in different...
- Great fun for health pressure relief: exercise is good for your...
At the top of our list of recommendations, we have Sweethos’ unisex bike. This exercise tool is built for everybody, regardless of their level of fitness. Providing an alternative to the gym, you’ll get a solid workout on both your legs and arms.
- Unisex. This is the perfect air bike for anybody as it can be adjusted for different heights and head sizes. The adjustability also means that it would be the perfect bike for the entire family to get a workout from.
- Lightweight. This bike is light enough that you can move it around with ease. Whether you plan on moving it from room to room, or setting it up to stay, you’ll have no problem getting it around.
- Air Resistant. The air resistant model allows you to increase the intensity, or slow down for those new to the workout. So, if you’re a newcomer to the exercise or a seasoned pro, it’ll work for your abilities.
Features and Specs
The main feature of this air bike is its adjustability. The headband is adjustable to fit each size of the head and is safe for children to use. So, man, woman or child can share this bike and feel safe. The adjustable string length also caters to beginners and professionals, so you can buy it at any skill level, and you can keep the same bike as your fitness improves.
This package also includes two boxing gloves, a boxing ball, a headband, and an imported elastic string. If you work with the entire package, you’ll be able to train your eye coordination and hand accuracy by training with the boxing reflex ball.
The meter will keep track of heart rate, distance, time, speed, and calories burned. So, you can rest assured while using this bike that all your important fitness data is tracked. It is also compatible with LifeCORE fitness products, like the 5k heart rate chest strap, and the oval mat.
Fitness enthusiasts, personal trainers, and newcomers will all have a great time using this one because I know that I sure did. This is an incredibly versatile bike, and I felt at ease with its ability to be great under any level of intensity.
- Easy to assemble.
- Built to last.
- Compatible with all fitness levels.
- Costly compared to other bikes on the market.
- Uncomfortable seat when hitting high intensity.
Though this air exercise bike is a little more costly than some others available online, it’s worth it. No matter what you’re looking for, this bike has it all. It’s hard to beat a bike that will work with you no matter what spot you’re in throughout your fitness journey.
2. Schwinn Airdyne AD6 Exercise Bike
- Brake system: Stepless variable wind wheel made of tough ABS plastic
- Drive system: Belt drive.
- Power regulation: speed-dependent
This Schwinn exercise bike is great for those who like versatility in their workouts. With the Airdyne AD6, you can choose from working out both the upper and lower body at the same time, or just the upper body. The bike has a drive belt that allows for unlimited, smooth resistance, to keep you pushing towards your goals.
- Strong brake system. The variable wind wheel is made of tough ABS plastic that can give you comfort that your exercise is safe.
- Unlimited resistance. The drive belt has an unlimited resistance, where the higher the cadence, the stronger the resistance. So, you can workout at any intensity.
- Great LCD display. All your important progress numbers are instantly available with the display. You’re shown your speed, distance travelled, time trained, calories burned, the force in watts at your current resistance level, rounds per minute, and pulse (when using extra accessory).
- Water bottle mount. The makers of this bike took how hard you work into account. There is a mount for your water bottle attached above the LCD display, making it easy to hydrate.
Features and Specs
The training effect of this bike is helped by a combination of exercise bikes and cross trainer. When riding, you are against air resistance, so both your arms and legs are sure to get a good workout. Belted pedals on the air bike keep your feet held firm, and the seat is extra-large and height-adjustable to cater to your needs.
This is one durable of the machine! You can work as hard as possible without worrying about putting too much stress on the bike. So, whether you just want a quick workout in the morning or some high intensity interval training, this bike has you covered. It never feels like you’re pushing the bike too hard, no matter how hard you’re pushing yourself.
- You can use it barefoot.
- Easy to assemble.
- Durable through high intensity routines.
The Airdyne AD6 is the perfect choice for fitness enthusiasts who like to work hard. If you’re passionate about keeping your body in peak shape, this bike was made for you.
3. Schwinn AD2 Airdyne Air Bike
No products found.
Another bike made by Schwinn; this model will keep you sweating at a good price. AD2 advertises for a workout that simulates natural human movement, and your arm and leg motions are synchronised. So, your workouts will keep your body feeling comfortable no matter how hard you’re working. This machine is incredibly accessible to even the newest of exercisers.
- BioConnectr feedback display. The feedback from this machine lets you analyze your stats from each individual workout. Speed, RPM, distance, calorie data, and time is measured on the high-res LCD.
- Transport wheels. In case you plan on moving your bike around, or storing it when not in use, the transport wheels allow for easy movement.
- Endless resistance levels. This machine is powered by a patent-pending fan that displaces air effectively, allowing for endless resistance levels. You can work hard or take it easy.
- Comfortable seating. The seat is designed for a comfortable ride, featuring extra padding to maximize comfort levels.
The AD2 is great for people who want to increase their fitness levels gradually. It’s perfect for an at-home gym, or just to keep in the living room as a sole exercise machine. This is one that is well worth the money. Plus, its mid-range price keeps it a strong choice for those on a budget.
- Easy to assemble.
- Sturdy when in-use.
- Adjustable feet.
- Loud when using.
- Sensitive to over-use.
If you’re in need of a great piece of exercise equipment, but don’t have £1000 to spend, this is clearly a smart option. You can purchase this bike with peace of mind that your safety and well-being are in good hands.
No products found.
4. ATC1 Air Cycle
- Progressive air-fanwheel and adjustable friction tape resistance...
- Comfortable height adjustable PVC covered saddle
- Self-presenting pedals
This bike is the cheapest on the list, but don’t let the price fool you. It’s still a strong machine that will give you a rewarding workout. Plus, with demountable handlebars, you can use the bike for a regular cycle if you please. The bike allows for maximum comfort, with padded and adjustable seats.
- Adjustable friction tape. Allows for pedalling resistance to maximize your intensity when needed.
- Demountable handlebars. You’ll have the option for a full-body workout, or to just focus on your legs.
- Height adjustable. Suitable for any frame.
- 5-Function LCD monitor. You can keep track of your distance, calorie burn, scan, speed, and time to monitor your workout.
Features and Specs
This cycle comes with an easy-to-read assembly manual, with the tools and batteries to get you going right away. The bike also includes a knob on the crossbar, allowing you to increase or decrease friction on the flywheel as needed for your workout. The adjustable friction tape pedalling resistance, and additional braking with its speed progressive air fan, so you can go at any speed or intensity as you please.
The only small problem with this one is that it’s noisy when in use. It is, however, easy to get around as long as you have a good pair of headphones. Though, with a price so low, it’s worth a bit of noise. The bike will allow you to get a proper workout in, but the belt will not last as long as you’d get with a higher priced bike. Out of all of the ones on this list, this one is the most comfortable and ease to use. Because of such comfort, it’s definitely recommended for those who put a little more care on their muscles and joints.
- Easy to assemble.
- Easy to monitor progress.
- Noisy and vibrating chain.
- Belt not durable for high intensity.
If your fitness goals are to stay healthy, but not to push yourself too hard, then this is an excellent choice for you. The cheap price allows for almost anyone looking to increase their overall fitness to burn some calories and build some strength.
5. CB1 Air Exercise Bike
- Using a multilevel resistance that pushes harder as the speed...
- Dual-Action design delivers a full body workout.
- Front foot pegs allows user to focus on Upper body workout.
This mid-price bike is great for those looking for a smooth ride. The belt helps you work up to a higher resistance, so every ride is an efficient workout. You can make this purchase and rest assured that it will fit your fitness level, and work with your body as you progress.
- Easy to read feedback. The display features only the important information: calories, speed, time, and distance.
- Adjustable hand grips. The hand grips are padded for maximum comfort.
- No matter how hard you work, if you break it, you can get something back.
- Easy to move around the house.
Features and Specs
What this product offers that stands out from the rest on this list is its solid warranty plan. The frame has a lifetime warranty, whereas the parts have a 3-year warranty, and the labour is 1-year. So, you can rest assured that this purchase will have you feeling confident no matter how often you use it.
This bike uses a Whisper Quiet Poly V belt to work with your muscles, generating resistance. If you want a hard workout, the belt allows for it. Though don’t be pressured, because this bike is accessible even for those at lower fitness levels. The seat is adjustable and padded for a comfortable workout.
This bike is perfect for every-day use and works with your body to produce results. Anybody could make this purchase and feel confident that they’re getting a machine that will help them on their fitness journey. Plus, with a warranty so good, who can say no?
- Smooth, refined action.
- Arm and pedal synchronization.
- Comfortable seat.
- Lengthy assembly.
No matter what type of results you’re after, the CB1 Air Exercise Bike is a fine choice. You can rest assured that your bike is under warranty protection, and you’re sure to get a good workout in when you don’t have to stress out about any high costs.
Now that we’ve shown you some of the greatest Air Exercise bikes on the market, you may be asking yourself some questions. Especially, why is an air exercise bike preferable to another kind of workout? Well, here are a few of the many great benefits.
- It’s low impact, but it works out your entire body! Your arms and legs both get some action, while not putting too much pressure on the muscles and joints.
- It’s perfect for when you have any injuries. It’s safe to use when you’ve got an injury preventing you from doing any heavy lifting or muscle movements.
- You’ve got unlimited options for intensity and resistance. The amount of work you put in will be what decides its intensity.
- It’s great for HITT (High Intensity Interval Training)!
Another question you may ask is what makes an air bike different from a regular exercise bike? Well, the answer is all about the resistance. The air bike gives you wind resistance via the bike fan. So, the harder you work, the harder the fan gives you resistance. Plus, air moves through the fan, helping to keep you cool!
So, whether you’re a fitness freak or on the first steps of your journey to better health, buying an air exercise bike is a great choice. Having such a great exercise machine that can be used all year round will have you staying on top of your fitness no matter how unmotivated you may feel. There’s no pressure to go to the highest intensities, but you’ll ride these bikes feeling confident that you can get to any fitness goals you may have.