The Best Mini Exercise Bikes in 2020! – The Top 7 Mini Bikes Reviewed
Table of Contents
- 1 The Best Mini Exercise Bikes in 2020! – The Top 7 Mini Bikes Reviewed
Mini exercise bikes are commonly used for physical therapy, though you may not know that they’re great for general exercise as well. A mini bike definitely doesn’t substitute the gym – you won’t build muscle using one. Though, if you’re looking to include some light exercise to your daily routine then a mini exercise bike is the way to go.
There are a range of options available to suit your needs. If you have mobility issues or are recovering from an injury, then a motorised mini bike will be your best friend. On the other hand, if you’re time-poor due to the excessive hours you spend in the office a mini bike with a wide resistance range will help you burn those extra calories.
In any case, we’re here to take you through the best mini exercise bikes that you purchase in 2020, no matter your needs. Let’s jump into our list.
In a hurry? Here is a list of our top mini exercise bikes in 2020!
Without further ado, let’s take a look at those best mini bikes.
1. Ultrasport Mini Bike
- Compact home trainer – hand and foot pedals with an adjustable pedal...
- The small exercise bike is perfect for strengthening your arm and leg...
- On-board computer with large LCD display: Displays scan, time,...
Do you want to include light full-body workouts as part of your daily routine the Ultrasport is perfect for you! This machine’s compact design allows you to exercise from the comfort of your sofa or office desk. With adjustable resistance settings and pedals, you can use the Mini Bike no matter your age or fitness level.
- The Ultrasport’s light weight, small dimensions and integrated handle make setup and storage hassle-free.
- Multi-purpose. Train both your upper and lower body by gripping the handles or slipping your feet into the safety loops.
- Completely Adjustable. Change resistance settings and adjust pedal straps to suit your fitness level and height.
- Integrated Display. The large LCD screen keeps track of your results and provides them to you right at your hands or feet.
Features and Specs:
The Ultrasport has been designed to be the ideal at-home or in-office mini exercise bike. The Mini Bike’s easy of use and storage were at the forefront of Ultrasport’s focus, so you can exercise from the comfort of your living room or desk.
With a manually adjustable resistance knob, the Mini Bike is suitable for all ages and fitness levels. Additionally, an easy-to-read LCD display keeps track of your progress. Simply use the large selector button to toggle through statistics such as calories burned, distance travelled, pedal rotations complete and training time.
The Ultrasport Mini Bike is easy to use and requires no setup. Just place the exercise bike in front of you and then slip your feet into the safety pedals to begin training. If you wish to train your arms, simply place the mini bike in front of you on a table and grip the pedals.
- Great value
- Minimal assembly required
- Great for all ages
- Lacks some sturdiness
Thanks to its compactness, we have been able to use the Mini Bike everywhere we go. It has been very effective in helping out during leg workouts despite pre-existing knee pain. The LCD screen provides comprehensive and easy-to-read information. Though the Ultrasport does rock a little bit at higher intensity levels, this can be expected from a mini bike of this size and weight. Overall, great value!
Choose the Ultrasport if you want a mini exercise bike for light workouts from the comfort of your home or office. This affordable mini bike presents great value and will help you with keeping up your daily workout routine or rehabilitating from an injury.
- Same high Quality Product with patented magnetic resistance and...
- Whisper Quiet Magnetic resistance provides smooth pedal motion that is...
- No expensive gym membership required. Save time and money exercising...
If you’re a time-poor office worker that really wants to add daily exercise to your working week then the DeskCycle2 is for you! The completely adjustable mini bike will easily fit under your work desk with plenty of clearance. Additionally, the machine is as quiet as a mouse, meaning you don’t have to worry about disturbing your colleagues.
- Premium Quality Design. All high-quality components have been used in designing the DeskCycle2, including a heavier flywheel that provides complete sturdiness.
- Multiple Calibrated Resistance Levels. The DeskCycle2 is designed to suit all fitness levels, with 8 resistance settings ranging from very easy to very difficult.
- Adjustable Pedal Height. Even taller people can work out with the DeskCycle2. Lower the pedal height to suit your personal needs and give you more desk clearance.
- Ultra-quiet. Workout right from your office desk without disturbing your fellow colleagues.
- Dual Direction Pedal Motion. Target different muscle groups with push and pull exercises, as you switch the direction in which you pedal during your workout.
Features and Specs:
The DeskCycle2 is a premium-quality mini bike, designed with your office work out completely in mind. Featuring 8 calibrated magnetic resistance settings, the mini bike will meet all your exercise needs no matter your fitness level. With forward and reverse motion pedalling, you can target opposite muscles and achieve a complete upper- and lower-body workout right at your desk.
High-quality components have been used to build the DeskCycle2, meaning the machine won’t jerk or slip like other lower quality mini exercise bikes. At 11.4kg, the DeskCycle2 provides you with the sturdiness you need to achieve a higher intensity workout. Taller people will also have no problem when working out. The adjustable pedal height means you can lower the pedals to avoid hitting your desk.
With the DeskCycle2, you are able to keep track of all your workout progress. An integrated display and Desk Display Extension Kit help you keep track of distance, speed and time. Meanwhile, an online calorie calculator allows you to precisely track how many calories you have burned. Overall, no expense has been spared in the development of the DeskCycle2.
- Premium design
- Super compact
- Incredibly sturdy
- Slightly pricey
We have nothing but praise for the DeskCycle2. The exercise bike provides a smooth workout and thanks to its heavy flywheel it doesn’t rock at all. Its resistance settings make the bike suitable for everyone. Also, its functionality means that we can get the most of our work out every time. Not only do we enjoy the DeskCycle2, but all our friends that have tried it do as well.
The DeskCycle2 rightfully commands a higher price. If you’re after a mini bike that will meet all your exercise needs at the comfort and convenience of your office desk then look no further than this machine.
3. 66fit Folding Arm and Leg Pedal Exerciser
- Ideal for use around the home or in the office.
- The resistance from the pedals can be adjusted to increase or decrease...
- Easy to assemble and folds for storage, Helps improve circulation
If you’re recovering from any mild leg or arm injuries then the 66fit will help you get back in tip top shape! With its manually adjustable tension settings, the machine is perfect for arthritis sufferers as well. The 66fit features a light-weight and foldable design, meaning you can take the mini bike wherever you go, whenever you go.
- Adjustable resistance. Manually adjustable tension resistance allows you to set the mini bike to completely suit your needs and fitness level.
- Light-weight and compact. The 66fit’s 3.5kg weight makes carrying the mini bike around with you an easy task.
- Easy to setup and pack away. The simple foldable design of the 66fit allows you to store the mini bike anywhere you like.
Features and Specs:
The 66fit is an ultra-light-weight mini bike designed to help you recover from mild injuries. By manually adjusting the machine’s resistance level, you can take complete control of your workout. Through increased or decreased tension settings, the 66fit will help you increase circulation or restore muscle strength during your workout.
User friendliness and compactness were at the top of mind when designing the 66fit. Held together by a lightweight steel frame, the mini bike weighs a mere 3.5kg. You can very easily take it with you everywhere you go. The simplicity in its design makes the 66fit easy-to-use for men and women of all ages and fitness levels.
- Very affordable
- Light-weight and foldable design
- Easy to assemble and put away
- Machine tends to slip away during exercise
- Tension control isn’t always 100% effective
- No LCD Display
The 66fit helps us workout despite the pain of arthritis. Our physiotherapist recommended this machine to work out our arms, legs and shoulders. The exercise bike is really light weight as well, however, it does sometimes slip away and feels a little flimsy.
Choose the 66fit if you’re after an affordable mini exercise bike that will aid you with your recovery from mild injuries. The machine’s compact size and light weight mean you can easily take it with you wherever you go. The 66fit does lack features that higher-priced mini exercise bikes have. Though, if you’re after a machine that simply does the job then there’s no need to look past the 66fit.
4. Aidapt Deluxe Motorised Pedal Exerciser
- Ideal for fitness in the home
- Programmable exercise time
- 12 speed settings. The exerciser is not for manual use and the speed...
Do you have mobility issues or have you recently had surgery? The Aidapt Deluxe is here to help you on your road to recovery! Thanks to its motorised pedals, the Deluxe will assist you in maintaining or regaining strength in your muscles while keeping blood circulation going. With 12 speed settings available, you can completely configure the machine to suit your needs.
- The Aidapt Deluxe completely assists you during your workout, with a motorized fly wheel that makes pedalling feel strain free.
- Completely Programmable. Customise your workout to suit your needs with 12 speed settings ranging from 40 to 45 RPM.
- Dual Direction Pedal Motion. Target opposite muscle groups across both your arms and legs during your workout.
- Digital Display. Keep complete track of your burned calories, distance covered, elapsed time and RPM with the Aidapt’ s integrated LCD screen.
Features and Specs:
The Aidapt Deluxe is a motorised pedal exercise bike, designed to aid those with mobility issues in keeping their muscles active. Thanks to its sturdy design, you can workout from both seated and completely reclined positions – you don’t need worry about putting strain on other body parts during your workout.
The Aidapt’s 12 programmable speed settings allow you workout at your own pace, with the motorised fly wheel assisting you along the way. The included remote provides added convenience, allowing you to change settings without having to reach over to the machine. The pedals also come with toe straps, meaning you don’t have to worry about your feet slipping out during your workout.
With the Aidapt Deluxe, you can pedal in forward or reverse motion. The machine’s bidirectional pedal ability allows you to workout opposite muscle groups in both your arms and legs. You will achieve a full-body assisted workout, helping you maintain muscle strength during your recovery.
- Light-weight and compact design
- Affordable for a motorised mini bike
- Very sturdy
- Needs to be plugged into power source and the cable is quite short.
- Not possible to adjust resistance level
Following knee surgery, the Aidapt Deluxe helped us regain mobility in our legs. The motorised pedals helped with blood circulation through our legs and the mini bike’s sturdiness allowed us to lay down and not worry about straining our back. We couldn’t recommend this bike enough!
The Aidapt Deluxe is one of the best mini exercise bikes out there that can provide you with an assisted workout. If you have mobility issues or are recovery from injury then don’t look any further than this motorised exercise mini bike.
5. MagneTrainer ER
- Compact, lightweight professional grade arm and leg exerciser; 37cm/15...
- Patented magnetic resistance; More than twice the resistance range of...
- Ideal for home use while watching TV, on the phone or working....
If you’re after a professional-grade mini exercise bike designed to give you a more intense workout then the MagneTrainer ER will get the job done! This top-of-the-range machine has all the bells and whistles of similar machines, plus more. Both therapists and professional athletes endorse this premium mini exercise bike that will definitely accommodate to all your exercise needs.
- Premium Design Quality. Manufactured using high-quality components, the MagneTrainer ER provides a smooth, sturdy and quiet workout.
- More than twice the resistance. The MagneTrainer ER provides 60% more resistance than other similar mini exercise bikes.
- Dual Direction Pedalling. You can target opposite muscle groups in both your arms and legs with forward and reverse motion capabilities.
- Additional Accessories Available. To further improve your experience, you can purchase ergonomic handles, quick-release bolts, as well as medical pedals.
Features and Specs:
The MagneTrainer ER is a top-of-its-class mini bike, designed to be a legitimate alternative to cumbersome upright bikes. High-quality components such as a 4V belt, heavy-duty pulleys flywheels, and high-quality flywheel bearings all work together to provide you with the ultimate full-body workout.
The ER’s patented magnetic resistance technology allows you to perform both light and intense workouts. You can use this machine for rehabilitation, to remedy mobility issues or for general fitness with a wide resistance range. Thanks to an integrated LCD as well as online calorie calculator, you can also keep track of your progress.
As you’d expect from a premium-quality product, the MagneTrainer ER is completely sturdy. It features a 38cm-wide steel base and weighs 10kgs. The bike won’t move anywhere even during higher intensity workouts. As we mentioned before, additional accessories are available for the MagneTrainer ER, though you need to purchase these separately.
- Premium design quality
- Adjustable pedal straps
- Forward and reverse pedal motion
- Quite heavy at 10kg
- Additional add-ons are sold separately
This is by far the best mini exercise bike that we have come across. It is easy to use, doesn’t feel flimsy, is completely silent and doesn’t slide about like cheaper models. At lower settings, the bike is very gentle and helped our family members with arthritis. We would have no hesitation in recommending the MagneTrainer ER. It is excellent in every way!
If you’re after one of the best mini exercise bikes that money can buy then look no further than the MagneTrainer ER. You definitely get what you pay for with the higher price. The MagneTrainer ER will accommodate to all of your exercise needs.
6. Mirafit Arm & Leg Mini Exercise Resistance Bike
- Mirafit Mini Exercise Bike - 1.5kg flywheel - Can be used to exercise...
- Ideal for keeping fit in your own home - Use on the floor to workout...
- Perfect for exercising in seated positions - Use in the home or office...
Like the Ultrasport mentioned above, the Mirafit will take care of your light workout needs. With adjustable resistance settings, integrated LCD display and a 1.5kg flywheel, this resistance bike is perfect for at-home exercising. Additionally, the integrated handle means carrying the Mirafit around is a piece of cake.
- Adjustable Resistance. The Mirafit completely adjusts to your exercise needs, providing you with a lighter or heavier tension.
- Digital Display. Keep track of your workout progress, with statistics such as calories burned, distance covered and RPM shows on an easy-to-read LCD screen.
- Integrated carry handle. Coupled with its light-weight and compact design, the Mirafit can easily accompany you anywhere you go.
- Anti-slip. Thanks to rubber pads located along the bottom of the exercise bike, the Mirafit won’t slip away even on carpet.
Features and Specs:
The Mirafit is a compact and light-weight resistance bike that is ideal for at-home or in-office exercising. Perfect to use from a seated position, you can exercise with the Mirafit while watching TV at home or sending away emails at work. With the addition of an integrated handle, carrying the mini bike between the two destinations is easy as well.
The 1.5kg flywheel of the Mirafit provides just enough resistance for light leg and arm workouts. It is perfect for rehabilitation exercises and helps improve circulation, fitness, flexibility and strength. Simply tighten the knob to achieve your desired resistance level and off you go.
- Compact and light-weight
- Adjustable pedal straps
- Easy to assemble
- Pedals are a little small
- Slightly noisy
- Could use slightly increased resistance
With the help of this lovely little machine, we’re able to pedal away while writing emails or watching TV. We work out this way for up to two hours a day without even realising it. The Mirafit also provides a good amount of resistance. It feels fairly sturdy and well put-together. It’s also not too prone to moving around on the carpet.
The Mirafit is the perfect companion for your light at-home or in-office workout. If you’re recovering from surgery or an injury and need to improve circulation through your arms and legs then the Mirafit is a top pick. Additionally, with an affordable price point the Mirafit presents great value as well.
That brings our list to an end! As you can see, most mini exercise bikes are best suited for physical therapy or light workouts. Though, there are options out there for males and females looking to burn off some extra calories as well. It’s up to you to go through our list and see what’s best for you.
Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc, or its affiliates.