There is hardly anything better than drinking some freshly squeezed juice for breakfast in the morning. It not only tastes great, but it is also healthy so completely without any preservatives. Did you know that an average glass of grapefruit or orange juice already meets 86 percent of adult vitamin C needs?
In a hurry? Take a look at the Best Juicers in 2020
There are plenty of great juicers out there. But we’ve managed to pick our personal favourites to help you make an informed decision about your newest kitchen addition!
1. Bagotte Juicer
- 【WIDE MOUTH FEED CHUTE AND ULTIMATE JUICE EXPERIENCE】3 inch feed...
- 【SIMPLE ASSEMBLE AND DISASSEMBLE, EASY TO CLEAN】Design is simple...
- 【SAFETY LOCK DESIGN AND OVERHEATING PROTECTION】Safety lock unit...
This stainless steel juicer is an easy pick for its fruit and vegetable juicing powers.
- Largemouth feed for bigger fruits and vegetables.
- It comes with a 2-year warranty.
Juicers are meant to make your life a little bit easier. That’s why this product features a 3-inch feed chute, so you can fit things like whole pears, apples, and other larger fruits and vegetables in the mouth. So, you don’t have to worry about the extra work of chopping things up! And with the food grade stainless steel cutting powers, you can rest assured that it’s doing all of the hard work.
This product features a design that’s easy to disassemble and clean, as well as install and reassemble. Juicers can get messy easy, but fortunately, that’s not something to worry about with this Bagotte product! It also uses an anti-drip function, so you also won’t have to stress about extra kitchen mess.
What We Love
- The large size, allowing for plenty of fruit and vegetable options.
- It’s durable and made to last.
What We Don’t Love
- It can be noisy.
2. Philips HR1832/01 Viva Collection Compact Juicer
- Get more goodness in everyday with a delicious fresh juice. Non-slip...
- An easy way to increase your daily fruit and veg intake, the compact...
- From zesty oranges to cooling cucumber, getting a wide variety of...
This juicer comes from Philips, a trusted brand for all things kitchenware related. So, you know that you’re getting a good juicer for its cost.
- It can make up to 1.5 L in one go.
- Uses simple pulp collection.
For those who use juicers, it’s likely that you’re invested in your daily fruit and vegetable intake. So, you can rest easy with this product and its transparent pulp container where you can watch all of your fruits and vegetables being juiced. With the large storage, you can blend enough to feed your whole family! The easiest part? It will pour into your own glass, straight from the juicer. That’s the easiest way to ensure minimal mess!
This product also features some simple but important features. This includes a drip-stop spout, which prevents juice from dripping and will keep your countertops clean. There is also a pulp container for storing all of the pulp collected from fruits and vegetables. There’s also a quick-clean technology that means you’ll never have to spend more than a minute to clean this product! All removable parts can also be cleaned in the dishwasher.
What We Love
- It’s easy to clean.
- The juicer-to-cup feature makes things simple and quick.
What We Don’t Love
- It’s on the higher end of pricing for juicers.
3. Slow Masticating Juicer Machine
- ✔ Multi-Purpose - Extract various of vegetables and fruits, such as...
- ✔ Higher Nutrional Value - As a masticating juicer, the auger spins...
- ✔ Higher Juicer Yield And Drier Pulp - Slow juicer is higher juice...
If you’re serious about juicing and are keen on using all of the fruits and vegetables out there, then we have the perfect product for you right here.
- It uses an auger speed that preserves vitamins, enzymes, minerals, and nutrients from being destroyed.
- Produces a high juice yield.
This product comes with a 2-year warranty, but we’re pretty confident that you’ll never have to use it. This auger-using product extracts as much juice as possible, so your drinks will turn out as tasty and nutritious as you can imagine. It has functions that allow for things like wheatgrass, greens, celery, and more.
This product runs at less than 60 decibels. So, as far as juicers go, it’s pretty quiet. It’s also full of dishwasher-safe parts, so cleaning is a breeze. It may seem like a risk with such a higher price tag, but it’s worth it if you’re a serious juicer.
What We Love
- It’s easy to assemble and disassemble.
- It creates plenty of juice with each fruit or vegetable.
What We Don’t Love
- It’s not budget-friendly for all shoppers.
4. Home Centrifugal Juicer
- 🍹【No BPA Material】Stainless steel cutting disc and blade...
- 🍹【Efficient Motor】600W motor with stainless steel blade and...
- 🍹【Safe to Use】Automatic overheat protection and double safety...
This is a simple juicer that works fast to make staying healthy as easy as can be.
- Uses a safe, stainless steel cutting disc and blade.
- Features a double safety lock and automatic overheat protection mechanism.
This product allows for two unique speed modes to make juicing easier, depending on what fruits and vegetables you’re craving. The 1400ml pulp container and 500ml juice jug also mean that you’ll have plenty of room for multiple foods being juiced.
All of the parts of this juicer, excluding the main unit, can be disassembled. So, it’s easy to clean. It also uses a safety locking arm, so you don’t have to stress about starting it accidentally and getting juice everywhere, which can oftentimes be a concern.
What We Love
- It’s budget-friendly.
- It’s easy to clean.
- It’s simple to use.
What We Don’t Love
- It doesn’t work on every single fruit or vegetable.
In the morning a glass of freshly squeezed juice full of vitamins! If you want to squeeze out more than just oranges, you need a juicer. With such a device you get the best of all vegetables and fruits. You just need to wash fruits and vegetables, cut them into pieces depending on the device, switch on the device and you can enjoy liquid vitamins, minerals, and enzymes. So, what should you look for when choosing the right juicer?
What are the Best Juicers on the Market in 2020?
|1||Juicer Machine, Aicook Wide Mouth Juice Extractor 600W, Juicers...||23 Reviews||£57.99||Buy on Amazon|
|2||Philips HR1832/01 Viva Collection Compact Juicer, 1.5 Litre, 500...||976 Reviews||£52.49||Buy on Amazon|
|3||Juicer, Aicook Professional 3 Speed Juicer Extractor Whole Fruit...||12 Reviews||£57.99||Buy on Amazon|
|4||Laptronix Electric Juicer Machine Fruit Vegetable Citrus Juice...||£39.99||Buy on Amazon|
|5||Nestling® 800W Centrifugal Juicer 4 Speed Juice Extractor Real...||1 Reviews||£63.99||Buy on Amazon|
|6||Juicer, Bagotte Upgraded 85mm Wide Mouth Large Juicer Machine,...||£109.99||Buy on Amazon|
|7||Kenwood Citrus Juicer, 1 Litre, 40 W, White||212 Reviews||£29.48||Buy on Amazon|
|8||Portable USB Chargeable Household Fruit Vegetable Juicer Cup...||£62.69||Buy on Amazon|
|9||Juicer AICOK 75MM Wide Mouth Juicers Whole Fruit and Vegetable...||91 Reviews||£56.97||Buy on Amazon|
|10||Juicer, Aicok Professional 75mm Wide Mouth Juicer Extractor Whole...||4 Reviews||£52.99||Buy on Amazon|
Different types of juice production
With juicers, you can win delicious juices from fruits, vegetables, and herbs. Manually used citrus juicers are still widespread, in which halved fruits are pressed onto a static cone and turned by hand. With a little less effort it works with electric juicers, which can also use other fruits. Non-centrifuging juicers work the gentlest and get the valuable enzymes. Because self-pressed juice in return to most purchased juices still contains all the vitamins and enzymes that are usually the industrial preservation victim. For this reason, home-made juice is much healthier than industrial products. Juicers can, therefore, be divided into four categories: squeezing, spinning, pressing and steaming.
Citrus juicers: Probably the easiest way to make fresh and tasty juice is with a citrus press. Such devices are mainly suitable for tropical fruits such as oranges, grapefruit, and lemons. Because these devices are operated by hand, they are only suitable for producing relatively small amounts of juice. There are also electric models available in which the halved fruits are squeezed out on a rotating cone.
Centrifugal juicer: If you want more juice then you need a centrifugal juicer. The preferred fruit, vegetables or berries are crushed for the first time and then “spun” in a centrifuge. The higher the speed of rotation, the more efficiently hard food is processed. On the other hand, the produced juice foams considerably heated and enriched with oxygen, which significantly accelerates the harmful oxidation.
Juice presses: In a juicer, the material to be pressed is crushed by means of a conveyor screw at extremely low speeds of rotation and then pressed through a sieve. This process is significantly gentler on the ingredients, the juice obtained is more homogeneous and also of higher quality. It is positive that it is also durable for about two days.
Steam extractor: If you want to produce a longer-lasting juice, you need a steam extractor. The hot steam bursts the food and the leaking juice is preserved by the heat. Another advantage: large quantities can be produced in steam generators. Airtight, the juice then keeps very long.
- The engine power: This is also different depending on the device. It ranges from barely more than 20 watts for small appliances to more than 1,000 watts. A powerful engine reduces the preparation time significantly and the juice yield increases. However, noise also increases.
- The capacity for pulp: If you want to produce a lot of juice at once, you should value the largest possible pulp container. The ideals are pomace containers with a capacity of 1.6 liters or more. Depending on how much juice you’re after producing, this may be your most important consideration.
- The capacity of the juice container: In some devices, the container is inside the device, in other external, which can then be removed quickly. For easy cleaning, the container should, therefore, be removed and have a sufficient size.
- The speed levels: Many juicers allow the engine power to be adjusted to the fruits and vegetables at different speed levels. The low level is chosen for soft material, the higher level is suitable for everything else. Good juicers have near-endless adjustment and speed possibilities.
- The filler neck: A high filler neck prevents any possible splashing, whereas the diameter is important for the size of the fruit and vegetables to be filled. Smaller filler necks inevitably mean smaller cut fruits and vegetables. A look at the filler neck can not hurt.
- The dishwasher suitability: The plastic or metal parts to be used can be easily cleaned with high-quality juicers in the dishwasher. For most buyers, this suitability is certainly one of the most important features.
Juices for your health
Freshly squeezed fruit and vegetable juices taste delicious and also have many healthy properties. They provide the consumer with nutrients and vital substances and have a lot of valuable enzymes and phytonutrients.
In addition, freshly squeezed juice even rejuvenates, which is due to the elimination of the fibers. In the case of pressed juice, the nutrients it contains are not needed for digesting the fibers, whereas they are almost completely used for renewing and nourishing the cells, glands, and organs.
Did you know that because of its high nutrient density, juice is not considered a drink, but herbal food? That at least explains Harald Seitz in the pharmacies Umschau, who works as a nutritionist at the aid information service for nutrition in Bonn. The reason for this is the usual high-calorie density of on average 500 kilocalories per litre of juice. Comparatively, there is a lot of sugar in sodas like cola.
Conclusion: Freshly squeezed juice has many good nutrients and vital substances and is therefore very healthy. However, you should not drink too much juice due to the high fructose concentration.
Juice vs. smoothie
The difference between juice and smoothie is simple. For juice, fruits and vegetables are juiced. For a smoothie, whole fruits and vegetables are minced in a blender. Depending on the recipe, add a little liquid, such as water, milk or coconut water, to produce a pulpy mass.
More important than the color are the ingredients: With regard to the blood sugar level, you should only use about 1/3 fruit and vegetables for the rest. Otherwise, you come to high sugar content. For juice, you can use a larger amount of vegetables and fruits. With the smoothie, the full amount of fiber is still included. This has a positive effect on the digestion and the blood sugar level.
Where do the best juicers come from?
Our top 10 best and most popular juicers are dominated by two suppliers. Philips and Gastroback each have three juicers in our Leaderboard, with five models in the Top 5.
After the last update in 2015, the first place is undisputed by the Philips HR1869 / 01 juicer from the Avance series. With the Philips HR1871 / 10 Avance, the company also places us in second place in the Top 10. The model has slightly more power than the HR1869 / 01, but costs accordingly more.
The following places are mainly claimed by Gastroback juicers. The juicer 40127 , 40128 and 40138 are each equipped with higher engine power than the Philips competitors, but also cost many times more. Nevertheless, the models convinced almost all, as you can see in the 4.5 star ratings as well as the various test reports.
- 5 Best Gas BBQ Models for Extraordinary Backyard Grilling
- Best Garden Lighting: Top 5 Picks for Your Home
- Best Barbecue Models You Must Get This Summer
- Best Outdoor Grills That Will Make You BBQ King
- Best Robot Lawn Mower You Must Buy This Summer!
- Best Outdoor Pizza Oven: Top 5 Models for Mouthwatering Pizza
- Best Smokeless BBQ: Enjoy Barbecuing With These 5 Grills
- Best Outdoor Baby Swing: Top 5 Models Your Child Will Love
- Spring free Trampoline vs Regular Trampolines: All You Need to Know!
- Best Solar Security Light to Keep You Safe at Night
- The Best Waterproof Pop Up Gazebo with Sides for All Seasons
- 10 Best Parachute Games for Kids
- Outdoor Toy Storage: 15 Great Ideas for Your Kids’ Toys
- Large Group Games: 15 Fun Outdoor Activities All Ages
- 20 AWESOME BBQ Party Games for Adults!
- Cottage Garden Layouts: Design The Cottage Garden From Your Dreams
- Do I Need a Projector Screen? We Find Out!
- How To Connect A Mini Projector To A Phone
- How Do Home Theater Projectors Work: A Guide To The Perfect Home Theater
- 20 AWESOME Pergola Ideas & Covers For Your Backyard
Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc, or its affiliates.