A blender belongs in every well-equipped kitchen. It’s versatile enough that every family can find some use in it, and it creates some of our favourite treats Whether to mix and puree food, to prepare fruity smoothies and delicious shakes, or just to crush ice. But not every blender is suitable for every application. So it depends mainly on the performance, the blade system and of course on the interaction of both. We took this opportunity to create a top 10 best and most popular blender . Among them are cheap models from 35 euros but also powerhouses with up to 3 hp.
What are the Best Selling Blenders in 2020?
|1||Breville VBL134 Blend Active Personal Blender, 300 W - Pink||8,903 Reviews||from £15.99||Buy on Amazon|
|2||NutriBullet 600 Series||2,704 Reviews||from £57.99||Buy on Amazon|
|3||Ninja QB3001UKMRS Blender||from £29.99||Buy on Amazon|
|4||Smoothie Blender,Homgeek Personal Mini Blender Smoothie Maker...||82 Reviews||£19.99||Buy on Amazon|
|5||NutriBullet 900W Blender - Champagne Multi-Function Cold Beverage...||506 Reviews||from £77.99||Buy on Amazon|
|6||Updated Version Professional Personal Countertop Blender for...||from £20.99||Buy on Amazon|
|7||Breville Blend Active ColourMix Family Personal Blender, Smoothie...||from £25.99||Buy on Amazon|
|8||NUTRiBULLET Magic Bullet Blender, Mixer & Food Processor, 11...||572 Reviews||£34.99||Buy on Amazon|
|9||omgeek Blender Smoothie Maker, Electric Juicer | Milkshake Maker...||from £9.99||Buy on Amazon|
|10||Portable Blender, Mini Blenders for Smoothies and Shakes,...||£18.99||Buy on Amazon|
Our list of the Best Blenders In 2020
1. Decen Professional Countertop Blender
- 🍉ULTRA-FAST BLENDER: Speed 34000 rpm, 2000W and 6 blades in...
- 🍉9 PROGRAM SETS: Have complete control over your blends...
- 🍉HIGH PERFORMANCE: With heighten rubber pad and unique quite...
The Decen blender has everything that you look for in a blender – speed, style, and hard working features.
- 9 speeds control.
- Made from titanium stainless steel.
This blender is fast enough to get everything blended in the blink of an eye. The 34000 rpm and 2000w machine uses 6 stainless steel blades to get things done. And even if you aren’t after a super fast blend, you can choose from 9 different program sets. This all depends on what you’re blending, whether it’s hard ice or soft fruit.
One of the hardest things to deal with when it comes to blenders is the clean-up. Fruits can be messy, and they’re one of the more commonly blended items. Fortunately, this product has a pulse function that makes for some easy cleaning. All you need is warm water and some dish soap, and it’ll do the cleaning for you!
What We Love
- It’s not too loud.
- It works quickly.
- It’s easy to clean.
What We Don’t Love
- It’s on the pricier side of many options.
2. Tefal BL420840 Blendforce II Blender
- Optimum blending: a 600W motor, four robust stainless-steel blades and...
- Cool running: the built-in air cooling system optimizes airflow...
- Solid performance: Four suction feet keep Blendforce II stable on your...
For the more budget-friendly option, this Tefal blender is a great choice for anything you need blended.
- Uses a built-in cooling system.
- Big enough for large batches.
This blender still comes with customisation options for your speed and strength needs. So, you can still crush ice even though this blender may not have as many functions as some more expensive options. It uses a 600W motor and four stainless steel blades to ensure a great blend every time.
Blenders can be scary, even though they’re so simple. For a family blender, it can be easy for children to make accidental messes. Fortunately, this product offers a secure lock system to avoid those problems. It also has suction feet on the button, so you don’t have to worry about knocking it over.
What We Love
- It’s budget-friendly.
- It’s family-friendly.
What We Don’t Love
- There are less speed options.
- It can be noisy.
3. Homgeek 2000W Blender
- HIGH-SPEED BLENDER - Features outstanding performance with 2000 watts...
- 8 HARDENED BLADES - German standard stainless steel hardened blades...
- DURABLE TRITAN PITCHER - 2 Litre professional blender jar is perfect...
Need a blender, juicer, puree-er, and more? This smart Homgeek product knows what you need, and is ready to help you get there.
- 8 speeds.
- 2 litre pitcher.
If you want to blend a lot and quickly, the Homgeek product is a great option. It uses a 2 litre professional blending jar, so you can fit pretty much anything in this one. Plus, it’s fast! The 2000w blender is powerful enough to get through anything you need blended.
Since this blender is built to last, it’s important to keep it in the same condition. So, it’s easy to clean and dishwasher safe! You can self-clean it by putting it in a high speed with warm water and dish soap, or throw it directly into your dishwasher.
What We Love
- It will last a long time.
- It’s great for bigger portions.
What We Don’t Love
- It’s a pricier option.
4. Breville Personal Blender
- Make healthy, delicious smoothies, frozen juices, protein drinks and...
- Just blend & go: one-touch blending action delivers perfect results in...
- Powerful 300-watt motor smoothly blends frozen berries and ice with...
The rest of the options on this list are great for the big kitchen or for a family blender. Though, we know that not everybody needs the same thing. So, we’ve got this option for the person who only needs to blend for themselves, and in smaller quantities.
- Comes with portable blending bottles.
- One-touch blending.
This product uses a 300W motor. It may seem like less than the other options on the list, but it’s all you really need for a quick smoothie. And with the 2 600ml blending bottles that use leak-free lids, we’re sure you’ll be making plenty of quick smoothies! In addition to the convenient bottles, this product also has detachable blades that make it easy to clean.
What We Love
- It’s convenient for smaller drinks.
- It’s easy to use.
- It’s budget-friendly.
What We Don’t Love
- The portions that it makes are very small.
- It’s noisy.
The most frequently asked Blender Questions
What makes a blender?
Pureeing, mixing and chopping work very easily with a blender. The most diverse ingredients can be processed in no time to shakes, sauces or purees. The conventional blender consists essentially of two components: First, the base, which contains an electric motor and second, the mixing attachment, which is usually equipped with a removable knife star.
Plastic, glass or stainless steel?
The blender container, which is used to process vegetables, fruits and other foods, is usually made of glass, stainless steel or plastic. The container generally has a larger diameter at the top than at the foot end, whereby the liquid flows again in the direction of the knives. Each container material has its advantages and disadvantages, which we would like to explain below.
A plastic mixing head is light and therefore easy to handle. Most models with plastic containers are also very cheap to buy and can even fall down without breaking. However, plastics can discolour when processed into foods that contain intense colorants (such as blueberries, coffee, etc.). In addition, one must make sure that when pureeing soups in a plastic top this is sufficiently resistant to heat.
High-quality blenders are usually equipped with a top made of thermoglass . This is a special glass that is also suitable for hot liquids. It is scratch-resistant, does not discolour and does not give any harmful substances to the food. However, such glass containers are significantly heavier than the competition and not necessarily suitable for falls.
A mixing attachment made of stainless steel looks optically good and can be cleaned very well. But this one has the big disadvantage that you can not see anything during the mixing process. So if you are looking for a certain consistency, you often have to turn the device off and on again. For this reason, most manufacturers use plastic or glass containers.
- Power and speed : The power of most blenders ranges from 300 to 1,500 watts. Whereby there are exceptions with more than 2000 watts of power. Weaker devices are more suitable for mixing liquids and other soft consistencies. Higher performance models are suitable for chopping solid ingredients. In addition to the power in watts, the speed (revolutions per minute) is interesting. The higher the speed, the sooner stubborn foods can be shredded faster and better.
- Container size: The mixing container of a blender usually has a capacity of 1.4 to 2.0 liters. The larger the volume, the more that can logically be prepared at the same time. Who wants to make shakes or the like for the whole family, should pay attention to a large container volume.
- Blender foot : Most manufacturers use a metal or stainless steel body that is both sturdy and heavy at the foot of the blender. From cheap plastic feet without heavy weight should be given accordingly distance. For added safety, rubber feet or suction cups provide a proper grip.
- Mixing attachment : The mixing container can be made of different materials. The advantages and disadvantages of the respective material have already been clarified above in the separate section. However, the most commonly represented is a vessel made of thermo glass, which is also suitable for the processing of hot food.
- Knife : The mixer itself has rotating knives on the bottom which shred the mix. Depending on the model, these should be removable, which makes cleaning a lot easier. For low-cost devices, the knife star is usually only two knives, in high-quality models, however, from four or six pieces. In addition, the knives should be made of stainless steel to prevent rust.
- Cleaning : A blender should be easy to disassemble, so you can clean it thoroughly. The mixing attachment may in most cases be cleaned in the dishwasher. Often the knives are dishwasher safe, but we advise against that. Cleaning by hand is better because the knives then keep their sharpness longer. This is due to the aggressive cleaning rod , which is usually used in the dishwasher.
- Volume : With some harder foods or, for example, when crushing ice, a blender often reaches a volume of more than 90 dB. This roughly corresponds to the volume of a percussion drill. Blenders are generally very noisy and should not be used during rest periods. Unfortunately, most manufacturers conceal a precise indication of the volume.
- Overheating protection : To prevent the motor from overheating, most blenders almost always have overheating protection, which automatically switches off the device if necessary. This overheating protection is extremely important when processing solid or hard foods.
- Speed control : Various speed and speed settings are helpful to prepare a variety of foods. High speeds are needed , for example, for the preparation of green smoothies from leafy vegetables and fruits or wild herbs. Low settings are also helpful, such as carbonated cocktails.
- Separate filler neck : If you want to add food during mixing, you need different attachments. Therefore, make sure when buying on which essays the blender has and whether such can be bought. Also for beverage mixing a filler neck is useful. This allows the addition of ingredients during the mixing process without risk of splashing.
- Spare Parts : The ability to purchase spare parts is of course important if the device is to be used for many years. With high-quality equipment you get even after years still replacement for defective parts. It is particularly important that you can order a new lid or blender container if necessary. These two components are among the parts that wear most frequently.
Which blender is it allowed to be?
Many will probably choose their blender after the exterior, it should finally fit the kitchen design and the other devices. But it can not hurt to take a look at the inner values, such as the performance and selectable programs. After all, that’s what makes a good blender. But it’s not just about comparing the pure watts. Because what matters is what’s important about the blade’s performance.
This proves, for example, the KitchenAid Artisan blender, which has relatively little power compared to the other mixers with 550 watts, but experience shows that this is very well done with white. So he has been harboring very good test results for years and knows how to convince through a high level of customer satisfaction.
The Philips HR2096 / 00 from the Advance Collection proves that it is also cheaper. This mixer and its predecessor can be found for years on the front places when it comes to the popularity of Amazon or in relevant price comparisons. And for good reason: he impresses with an excellent price-performance ratio and looks damn good.
Who wants to prepare fruity smoothies and milkshakes or mince spices, which can not have enough power. Because this is where many blenders quickly reach their limits. A blender that should be particularly emphasized is the OmniBlend V , which can not be forced to its knees with its 3 hp engine.
- The Best Juicers To Help You Live A Healthy Life
- The Best Kettles for the Perfect Brew
- The Best Smoothie Makers To Stay Happy and Healthy
- The Best Sewing Machines For Creative Designing And Sewing
- The Best Blenders To Boost Your Kitchen Skills
- 10 Health Benefits of an Inflatable Hot Tub
- The Best Walkie Talkies To Help You Stay In Touch
- The Best Telescopic Ladders To Take You To New Heights
- Best Coffee Grinders – Get Barista Quality Beans at Home
- The Best SAD Lights For Your Seasonal Health
- The Best Pop-Up Gazebos For Your Backyard
- Best Carpet Sweepers – Keep Your Carpet Dirt Free
- Best Baby Monitors: Tips & Tricks to Keeping an Eye on the Little Ones!
- Best Baby Playpens – Keep Your Children Safe
- The Best Projectors for £200 or Less Available Now
- The Best Wake-Up Lights to Help Start Your Day
- Best Carpet Cleaning Machines: Spring Clean with these Carpet Cleaners!
- Best Filter Coffee Machines – Get Your Daily Coffee Fix
- Best Coffee Capsule Machines Reviewed – Great Coffee on a Budget!
- Best Coffee Pod Machines – Great Coffee on the Go!