The Best Carpet Sweepers 2020 – Keep Your Carpets Dirt Free
Table of Contents
- 1 The Best Carpet Sweepers 2020 – Keep Your Carpets Dirt Free
- 1.1 In a hurry? Choose from the best carpet cleaners 2020
- 1.2 1. Shark V3700UK Cordless Rechargeable Sweeper
- 1.3 2. EWBank Evo 3 Manual Carpet Sweeper
- 1.4 3. Leifheit Regulus 11709 Carpet Sweeper
- 1.5 4. Bissell 15D1E Supreme Sweep
- 1.6 Common Carpet Sweeping Questions
- 1.6.1 Which is the best Carpet Sweeper?
- 1.6.2 How often should you sweep your carpet?
- 1.6.3 What is the difference between using a carpet sweeper versus a vacuum cleaner?
- 1.6.4 Do I need to vacuum and use a carpet sweeper?
- 1.6.5 What other floor cleaning devices should I use?
- 1.6.6 What will happen if I don’t clean my carpet?
- 1.6.7 How can I keep my carpet cleaner?
- 1.7 Take the plunge and buy your carpet sweeper today!
- 1.8 Recent Reviews
- 1.9 Navigate our carpet sweeping guide!
We all know how important it is to keep your carpet clean, and a carpet sweeper can help with that. Regular carpet maintenance can be a pain, and thinking about having to do a deep clean or shampoo job can be daunting. But, with an easy-to-use and affordable product like the carpet sweeper, you don’t have to worry so much! Regular carpet sweeping can be easy and stress-free and will work towards keeping your floors clean of debris, pet hair, and other mess, making your carpet last longer.
In a hurry? Choose from the best carpet cleaners 2020
So, let’s take a look at some of the best carpet sweepers that you can buy online today!
1. Shark V3700UK Cordless Rechargeable Sweeper
- Incredibly light and agile with up to 60 minutes run time
- Advanced sweeper Uses a power-assisted brush roll to help keep your...
- An ergonomically designed handle and a one-meter reach make accessing...
This budget-friendly carpet sweeper is great for those who want to get their carpet cleaning done as efficiently as possible. It will help you keep your carpets in good condition for longer, and leave it looking cleaner to the eye.
- 60 minutes of run time, giving you plenty of time to sweep all your carpets.
- One-metre reach, so you can get hard-to-reach places like behind furniture.
This Shark product is cordless, which means that you don’t have to deal with the pain of having to drag a cord along the entire time. The charging provides an entire hour of cleaning time, giving you more than enough time to do a sweep through your entire house. The power-assisted brush keeps the floor clean and free from any dirt or debris, so it will start looking cleaner immediately.
The easy-empty dust cup will help you feel even less stressed, as it gives you one less thing to worry about cleaning. In addition to the great cleaning features, this Shark product is light and agile, so you won’t get sore arms from all of the hard work you’re doing. Another great feature is that it works on carpets and hardwood floors, so you can get every inch in your home!
What We Love:
- Works great at eliminating pet hair.
- Easy to assemble.
- Charges quickly.
What We Don’t Love:
- The dust container is small.
Sweeping doesn’t have to be complicated. This Shark carpet sweeper recognizes that cleaning your carpets should be the least stressful part of your day, and works hard so that you don’t have to.
2. EWBank Evo 3 Manual Carpet Sweeper
- ' Transitioning between hard floor and carpet couldnt be easier with...
- ' Its also more hygienic thanks to its top side waste emptying control
- '- Lightweight, compact and easy to store- Hygienic due to the top...
If you’re looking for the easiest way to clean your carpet, this is the perfect product for you. It’s one of the most budget-friendly options on the market and does exactly what you need it to do.
- Works on hard floor and carpets.
- Lightweight and compact for easy storage.
This carpet sweeper aims to work fast, making cleaning your carpets as pain-free as possible. The adjustable height setting makes it perfect for swapping back and forth between carpets and harder floors, so you don’t have to stress about buying multiple floor cleaning products. Plus, with its easily storable body, you can keep it anywhere in the house!
What We Love:
- Fast and noise-free.
- Durable and long-lasting.
What We Don’t Love:
- It’s hard to steer.
This carpet cleaner will pick up dust, hair, and debris even when deep into the carpet. What more could you need from a carpet cleaner?
3. Leifheit Regulus 11709 Carpet Sweeper
- Easy and Convenient Cleaning: No electricity and cables. Ideal for the...
- Height Adjustment - for any Floor: Whatever the floor type, the main...
- 4 Brush Performance: The 3 brushes work together to loosen dust and...
Cleaning your carpets may not be the most fun part of your day, but that doesn’t mean that your carpet sweeper can’t look fun and trendy! This Leifheit sweeper comes in a cute red retro design to spice up your cleaning closet.
- Cordless for an easier clean.
- Adjustable height for use on different surfaces.
Like many carpet sweeper products, this one works on both carpets and harder floors. The large knob will allow you to adjust the height so that you can move surfaces with ease. This is also a cordless product, so you can easily clean throughout the house without dragging around a long cord.
This sweeper has three sweeper brushes to maximize your cleaning process. They’re built to collect hair, dirt, crumbs, and dust. So, you can rest assured that every icky thing hiding in your carpet will come out.
What We Love:
- It helps make regular carpet maintenance quick and easy.
- Easy to empty the dust bin.
What We Don’t Love:
- The dust bin is very small.
The trendy design of this carpet cleaner will make you even more excited to break it out from the closet for a retro-feeling clean.
4. Bissell 15D1E Supreme Sweep
- Up to 45 minutes of cleaning time
- Features 4.8 V of power
- No-touch dirt container
This Bissell product works great at sweeping both your carpet and any other rugs or hard floors in your home. Plus, with its compact design, you can easily get underneath furniture.
- Features a no-touch dirt container, so you can easily empty out the dust bin.
- Has up to 45 minutes of cleaning time without needing to charge.
This product is designed to keep your floor clean between vacuuming. It’s easily rechargeable, so you can keep it charged during your off-time and get up to 45 minutes of cleaning time in one go, which is just enough to clean your home. The no-touch dirt container operates with a button, so all you have to do is hold it over your garbage, press the button, and release all of the dirt and debris straight into the bin. So, your floors stay clean, and so do your hands!
What We Love:
- Lightweight and easy to use.
- Easy to empty.
What We Don’t Love:
- Makes an annoying noise during use.
If you can’t stand the sight of dirt on your carpets, but don’t like vacuuming every week, this Bissell carpet sweeper has you in mind.
Common Carpet Sweeping Questions
Now that you have a better idea about some of the awesome carpet sweepers that you can buy, you may have some questions. Since a clean carpet is so important, you’re definitely not alone in wanting to know all of the tips, tricks, and concerns when it comes to keeping a clean floor. So, we’ve compiled a list of questions and answers on the most common carpet sweeping questions!
Which is the best Carpet Sweeper?
|1||BISSELL Sturdy Sweep | Lightweight Carpet Sweeper | 2402E||2,858 Reviews||£14.99||Buy on Amazon|
|2||BISSELL Natural Sweep | Easy-Empty Sweeper For Carpets And Hard...||571 Reviews||£24.99||Buy on Amazon|
|3||Ewbank Evo3 Manual Floor and Carpet Sweeper, Lightweight Multi...||950 Reviews||£33.63||Buy on Amazon|
|4||WENKO LIGHTWEIGHT CARPET & HARD FLOOR SWEEPER PET HAIR UK||177 Reviews||£26.99||Buy on Amazon|
|5||BISSELL Supreme Sweep Compact | Rechargeable Floor Sweeper |...||760 Reviews||£35.00||Buy on Amazon|
|6||Beldray® LA024855TQ Manual Carpet Sweeper with Brush Comb |...||370 Reviews||£14.69||Buy on Amazon|
|7||EWBank - Evo 3 Manual Carpet Sweeper||58 Reviews||£29.95||Buy on Amazon|
|8||BISSELL Supreme Sweep Turbo | Rechargeable Floor Sweeper With Up...||215 Reviews||£55.00||Buy on Amazon|
|9||Gtech SW02 Advanced Power Sweeper||1,860 Reviews||£70.00||Buy on Amazon|
|10||Beldray® BEL0824 Rechargeable Electric Floor Sweeper, Blue||4 Reviews||£14.99||Buy on Amazon|
How often should you sweep your carpet?
The answer to this question will not be the same for every person. People with pets or children should be sweeping their carpet more than those without. Pet hair can be difficult to remove if you let it pile up for too long. And as anybody with kids will know, they can be messy. If you have pets or children, it’s recommended that you do a quick carpet sweep every 1-2 days. For those without, you can go a little bit longer. But be careful in thinking that your carpets are clean just because you live alone! Your own hair and other messes that your shoes can drag into the home can make a bigger difference than you’d think.
What is the difference between using a carpet sweeper versus a vacuum cleaner?
For one, it’s a lot easier to use a carpet sweeper than a vacuum! They’re much more lightweight than vacuums and require no flow of electricity, so you don’t need to carry around a cord. But, when it comes to strength, you get a lot more out of the traditional vacuum cleaner. A sweeper will clean surface dirt and debris from floors and shorter carpeting. So, non-wet messes can easily be cleaned, and surface-level hairs will be taken away. Vacuums are better for dirtier or thicker carpets, as they have better suction power and can get deeper into your carpeting.
Vacuum cleaners work better on carpets than any other kind of floor. Carpet sweepers can work equally as efficient on all kinds of flooring, from carpet to hardwood. So, it’s important to think about what kinds of flooring you have throughout your home when shopping for a floor cleaning device.
Do I need to vacuum and use a carpet sweeper?
A carpet sweeper is a great tool to use between vacuums. While some recommend that you vacuum every few days, you can go longer between cleaning sessions if you use your carpet sweeper. If you’re consistently picking up hair, dirt, and debris with your sweeper, there is less time for it to get deep into your carpeting. While we still recommend weekly vacuuming, having a clean-swept carpet will make the process a lot easier. We also recommend a yearly deep clean with a more advanced carpet cleaner that uses liquid and cleaning products to dig deep into your carpet fibers.
What other floor cleaning devices should I use?
Many people can get away with just having a carpet sweeper and vacuum in their homes. For those who want to keep their carpets and floors in peak condition, you may want to explore some other types of cleaners, like carpet steamers and spot cleaners. Carpet steamers use a water tank to apply hot water or steam and a liquid cleaning solution to the carpet. This is done to lift rug fibers and loosen grime within them. Your carpet gets a deep clean and dries quickly, leaving you with cleaner looking floors right away. A spot cleaner is something most common among pet owners. But, instead of using it across the entire floor, you just use it over one spot. You just apply a cleaning solution and water to whatever spot you’re targeting and leave your spot cleaner over the mess to rotate its brushes and work its magic.
What will happen if I don’t clean my carpet?
If you forget to clean your carpets every once and a while, don’t worry. Going a week without vacuuming or doing a carpet sweep won’t ruin your floors. But be careful about falling into a bad carpet cleaning routine. If you start to ignore your floor cleaning, you’ll have to replace your carpet sooner. If you leave dirt, debris, and grime into your carpet, it will begin to wear down the fiber quality and become harder to clean. Having dirty carpets can also hurt the air quality in your home by letting common allergens in the air. Plus, a dirty carpet can start to stink, and nobody wants to look at a dirty, stinky carpet!
How can I keep my carpet cleaner?
The easiest way to make carpet cleaning easier is by adopting a cleaner lifestyle. The less mess and dirt that you bring into your home, the easier it is to clean. One of the most simple ways to do this is to ditch your habit of wearing shoes inside, especially outdoor shoes. Wearing shoes in your home will increase how much dirt and debris you track through your home. So, leave them at the door before you even step on your carpet. If you feel the need to wear shoes inside, start wearing indoor-only slippers to avoid bringing in any outside mess.
Using rugs in your home can also be an easy way to keep your carpets cleaner for longer. You will have to do regular maintenance on your rugs, but the carpet underneath will stay safe. This is especially important in bathrooms. Getting out of the shower or bath with wet feet can soil your carpet or hard floors, so having a protective barrier (like a rug) will help. You can also help prevent long-term carpet soiling by cleaning up any stains or wet messes as soon as they happen. If you let a stain set, it will only become harder to remove. So, don’t let them sit while you wait for the motivation to clean. Get after them right away!
Take the plunge and buy your carpet sweeper today!
If you’re still not convinced that you need the best carpet sweeper, just think about all of the time that it will save you. If you hate vacuuming and think that floor cleaning is just too much work, you’ll be amazed at how much easier your life is with a carpet sweeper. Plus, maintaining regular carpet cleaning will help with future costs down the road. You’ll spend less money on deep cleaning treatments, and worry less about buying the most expensive vacuums on the market.
- Top 5 Best Heated Clothes Airers that Will Get Your Clothes Dry In No Time
- 5 Best Wireless Doorbells that Will Make Your Home Safer
- 5 Best Steam Mop Models for a Spotless, Germ-Free Home
- 5 Best Bread Maker Models for The Tastiest Homemade Loaves
- 10 Essential Gardening Tools List and How to Use Them
- How to Level Your Garden? Simple Strategies that Will Help You Even Your Sloped Garden
- 10 Common Garden Pests: How to Get Rid of Them and Have a Healthy, Thriving Garden
- Should You Buy a Garden Shredder? 3 Reasons Why Garden Shredders Are a Great Investment!
- The Ultimate Guide to Mulching and Why Your Garden Will Thank You for It
- 5 Best Bodyboards for an Unforgettable Summer Experience
- 5 Best Beach Tents that Are a Must-Have This Summer
- 5 Best Portable BBQ Models You Can Take Anywhere with You This Summer
- 5 Best Lawn Mowers that Will Turn Mowing into an Enjoyable Task
- 25 of the Best Baby Bath Toys Your Child NEEDS Today!
- 5 Best Garden Furniture Sets for Every Outdoor Space
- Learn How to Sharpen Your Lawn Mower Blade Like a Pro With These 8 Tips
- Top 5 Sleep Enhancing Bedroom Plants that Will Change Your Life
- 10 Creative Garden Design Ideas to Transform Your Outdoor Space
- 11 Incredible Ways How Gardening Benefits Your Health
- 12 Creative Front Garden Ideas that Will Transform Your Home
Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc, or its affiliates.