The dust on the floor of your home is made up of fibers and organic particles: in short, the preferred food for dust mites and molds. By contrast, just cleanse helps as often as possible. This succeeds excellently with a suction robot.
Most robots usually have some brushes attached to the bottom of the device, as well as a device to direct dirt and dust into the built-in dust container. Side brushes are also used for cleaning wall edges and furniture edges. But what should you look for when choosing the right vacuum cleaner robot? If you want to buy such a device, you should pay attention to a few important instructions.
Top 9 Best Selling Robot Vacuum Cleaner
|1||Bagotte BG700 Robot Vacuum Cleaner, 1600Pa Alexa & App Connected...||£229.99||Buy on Amazon|
|2||Bagotte BG600 Robot Vacuum Cleaner, Upgraded 1500Pa Strong...||160 Reviews||£199.99||Buy on Amazon|
|3||Proscenic 820S Robot Vacuum Cleaner, WiFi Connectivity, Alexa...||£199.00||Buy on Amazon|
|4||Deenkee Robot Vacuum Cleaner, 1500Pa Suction, 6 Cleaning Modes,...||£198.99||Buy on Amazon|
|5||Eufy Robot Vacuum Cleaner [BoostIQ] RoboVac 30C, Wi-Fi,...||446 Reviews||£249.99||Buy on Amazon|
|6||Coredy Robot Vacuum Cleaner, 1400Pa Max Suction, 7.2cm Thin,...||212 Reviews||£199.99||Buy on Amazon|
|7||Deik Robot Vacuum Cleaner, Robot Vacuum, 5 Cleaning Modes,...||81 Reviews||£118.99||Buy on Amazon|
|8||eufy [BoostIQ] RoboVac 15C MAX, Wi-Fi Connected Robot Vacuum...||32 Reviews||£269.99||Buy on Amazon|
|9||LEFANT Robot Vacuum Cleaner with FreeMove, 1200Pa Strong Suction,...||13 Reviews||£139.99||Buy on Amazon|
The best Robot Vacuum Cleaners Guide 2020!
Technology and functionality
There have been vacuum cleaner robots since the late 1990s. The robots are no longer just a gimmick but technologically advanced so far that they can take over the vacuuming almost completely in a household. Of course, there are limits, but they are helpful in any case.
The operation of vacuum cleaner robots is relatively simple. Most of the devices are equipped with some brushes or rollers on their underside. The vacuum cleaner robots also have no conventional dust bag, the dirt is sucked in these devices directly into a built-in box. Higher-priced models have built-in sensors on the underside, with the help of which the devices can orient themselves. In this way, they recognize obstacles that can be avoided and also the different soil materials. In addition, most devices “remember” where their energy station can be found: After the room has been completely vacuumed, they return to their charging stations and recharge themselves.
Vacuum cleaner robots can be found in every room without difficulty and are very easy to operate. The robot captures the room with built-in sensors, collecting all the necessary information about the size of the room, possible obstacles, and dirty spots. It is rare that the robot gets stuck somewhere. He is extremely agile and often frees itself easily problem. If the device but firmly, so it emits an audible signal and turns off. In any case, you should remove clothing, loose cables and anything that would also catch conventional vacuum cleaners from the floor.
- HEPA filter: The use of so-called HEPA filters (High-Efficiency Particulate Air) prevents the emission of 99.9% of all dust particles. For the use of vacuum robots the filter systems are designed much simpler. As the cleaning effect of vacuum cleaner robots is enhanced by their roller brushes, the vacuum cleaner only serves to transport the dust that has been stirred up into the filter box and hold it there.
- Light / ultrasonic barriers: Some vacuum cleaner robots have a so-called “virtual wall” equipped with extremely sensitive sensors. This allows you to separate selected areas in the rooms with the aid of light barriers and to determine where to vacuum. Some models also work with a kind of magnetic limit strip, which achieves the same effect. The simpler devices are equipped with a built-in collision sensor, the device changes the direction when it encounters obstacles. Most modern models also use ultrasound or infrared light.
- Battery and recharge time: With the help of rechargeable batteries, the devices have an operating time of about 90 minutes. In most cases, this is not enough to suck a whole apartment on the first pass, but after charging, the work continues. If the robot needs to recharge, it can take up to three hours to get it up and running again. But you do not have to empty the battery completely, but you can simply recharge the vacuum cleaner robot after every cleaning process.
- Sensors: Vacuum cleaner robots have a large number of sensors that protect them from collisions and crashes and also detect heavily contaminated areas. These are cleaned until the sensors classify everything as clean. The more sensors the small cleaning robot has, the better.
- Cleaning programming: Many vacuum robots can be programmed for regular operations. A timer function can be set on the display or the supplied remote control on most models. On selected days, the robot autonomously starts cleaning at certain times. Up to one week in advance can be adjusted so the suction.
The problems of suction robots
- Edges and Corners: Edges and corners make most vacuum robots unsolvable problems. Due to the mostly oval or round shape, the models can not reach many bottlenecks, despite the many small brushes.
- Cables on the floor: Even cables lying around are a problem for the small vacuum robots. In many cases, the model gets tangled or cables are pulled across the apartment.
- The expensive price: Even if there are already cheap robotic vacuum cleaners on the market, the majority of the equipment costs well over £200. Even with the follow-up costs, a new battery will eventually hit book.
- The volume: Most vacuum robots can be very loud despite the compact size. Some devices reach volumes well over 70 dB. This corresponds to the value of a switched-on lawnmower.
- Carpet and door sills: From the carpet vacuum cleaner robots take only the surface dirt on. For thorough cleaning, they simply lack suction power compared to the commercial vacuum cleaner or cordless hand vacuum cleaner.
- The Best Juicers To Help You Live A Healthy Life
- The Best Kettles for the Perfect Brew
- The Best Smoothie Makers To Stay Happy and Healthy
- The Best Sewing Machines For Creative Designing And Sewing
- The Best Blenders To Boost Your Kitchen Skills
- 10 Health Benefits of an Inflatable Hot Tub
- The Best Walkie Talkies To Help You Stay In Touch
- The Best Telescopic Ladders To Take You To New Heights
- Best Coffee Grinders – Get Barista Quality Beans at Home
- The Best SAD Lights For Your Seasonal Health
- The Best Pop-Up Gazebos For Your Backyard
- Best Carpet Sweepers – Keep Your Carpet Dirt Free
- Best Baby Monitors: Tips & Tricks to Keeping an Eye on the Little Ones!
- Best Baby Playpens – Keep Your Children Safe
- The Best Projectors for £200 or Less Available Now
- The Best Wake-Up Lights to Help Start Your Day
- Best Carpet Cleaning Machines: Spring Clean with these Carpet Cleaners!
- Best Filter Coffee Machines – Get Your Daily Coffee Fix
- Best Coffee Capsule Machines Reviewed – Great Coffee on a Budget!
- Best Coffee Pod Machines – Great Coffee on the Go!