If you like to paint your nails, you may be blown away to learn just how much a UV nail lamp can change your life. Anybody who has ever painted their nails knows that the worst part is waiting for the paint to dry. Even the slightest activity can mess up all of your hard work. So, instead of waiting minutes sitting still and waiting for them to dry, why not buy a product that does this for you?
Not only do UV nail lamps help dry your nails faster, but they can also prevent them from chipping in the future. Sounds too good to be true, doesn’t it? Well, think again! Here are some of the best UV nail lamps that are on the market in 2020. Get your nail polish out!
In a hurry? Quick view of the best UV Nail Lamps 2020
Looking for more detail? Then check out our UV Nail Lamp reviews below.
1. UNISUN Nail Dryer
- Smart Auto-Sensing The UV nail light is a auto on/off lamp,It will...
- UV&LED 2 in 1 Tec. This Unisun LED UV nail lamp drys polish in a very...
- TIMER/LCD Display The nail polish dryer has 30s/60s/90s timer,You can...
If you’re looking for a smart, but a budget-friendly machine to help dry your nails faster, look no further. This UV nail lamp is not only cute but convenient, too. It’s so easy that you don’t even need to push a button! Just put your nails under the lamp, and let it work its magic.
- Smart auto-sensing. The auto on/off feature means that you don’t need to turn the machine on or off. It’ll sense when your hands are under the lamp and turn on by itself.
- Dries and cures polish. Works on nail polish, gel, rhinestones and glue.
This UV nail lamp combines UV and LED light sources. So, you’ll get your nails dry and lasting longer with its curing powers. You won’t need to worry about the lighting hurting your eyes, as the curved, half-closed design will keep the light away from your eyes and onto your nails. Plus, it’s USB port powered, so you can use it even when an outlet isn’t in reach.
A timer setting can be set to 30 seconds, 60 seconds, or 90 seconds, depending on how much gel/polish you’ve used, and if you’ve added any nail accessories. And if you’re still not satisfied, this brand offers a lifetime warranty!
What We Love:
- Fast dry and cure time.
- Excellent value for the cost.
What We Don’t Love:
- Unclear guidance on how long to use the product for.
- Not large enough to insert both hands at once.
Even if you’re used to going to the salon for your nails, you’ll be delighted with how easy to use and fast working this product is. Say goodbye to chipped nail polish, because with this UV nail light, you’ll be dry before you even have a chance to unplug the machine.
2. LKE LED UV Lamps for Gel Nail Polish
- 【2 in 1 Light Source】： Combine the best of both a UV nail lamp...
- 【Efficient Power】：Adopt 12 LED white light beads which can...
- 【Convenient USB plug】：Very convenient and practical comes with...
This LKE product combines UV and LED lighting to provide a safe nail dryer. It works with shellac, gel, acrylics, and regular nail polishes. If you have sensitive skin, this UV nail lamp is perfect for you. The white light beads are safe and cause no irritation to either your eyes or nails.
- Automatic on/off light. No button-pushing required!
- Works on toenails. Because who doesn’t love matching their toe-nail polish to their finger-nail polish.
This product is made for someone who knows nails and is passionate about unique designs and frequent painting. For a perfect polish, this product even gives you a run-down of how to achieve it. After applying a thin layer of base coat, this product should be used for 30 seconds to dry the nails. Then, apply your gel polish before drying for 60 seconds. Your third and final top coat should then go on and be dried for 90 seconds. This product has options for all three drying times, so you don’t even have to count in your head! If you follow these steps, your gel polish can last much longer than without using the proper UV nail light.
What We Love:
- Easy to use.
What We Don’t Love:
- Works better after applying multiple coats, which can be time-consuming for those inexperienced with nail painting.
Cheap, easy to use, and does exactly as advertised? Yes! How can a product get any better than that?
3. 72W LED & UV Nail Lamp
- High Power and Soft:72W gel nail UV LED lamp with 36pcs LED lights,use...
- 4 Timer Setting:10s,30s,60s,99s(low temperature mode),4 timer with...
- Automatic Induction:Use infrared sensing (without selecting any time...
This dual-light source nail lamp allows you to switch between power levels to get the perfect dry and cure for your nails.
- 4 different timer settings. Choose between 10 seconds, 30 seconds, 60 seconds, and even 90 seconds when using a low-temperature mode.
- Removable bottom plate for easy transportation.
The lighting that this product uses is 365nm and 405nm, a UV and LED lamp bead wavelength. It’s a strong light, but it won’t hurt your skin. For those who find themselves sensitive to even the smallest amount of light, there is a low heat mode to ensure painless use.
The automatic induction feature means that you won’t have to push any buttons regardless of whether you’re using your hands or your feet. The maximum working time is 120 seconds, so you can either push a button or keep your nails in for the full two minutes if you feel it’s necessary.
What We Love:
- Easy to clean.
- Long cable so that you can use even when far away from an outlet.
- Easily portable.
What We Don’t Love:
- Takes longer to dry nails that have multiple coats.
This professional-looking and budget-friendly nail lamp is perfect for gifting or using for those at-home spa days that we all deserve. Treat yourself, your mother, sister, girlfriend or friends to the perfect gift.
4. Sabit 86W UV Light LED Nail Dryer
- Declaration: SAIBIT Direct is the sole legitimate owner of Saibit....
- Flexible Drying Options with 4 preset time control: 10s, 30s, 60s,...
- Convenient and easy to clean nail polish out off the lamp with...
Not only does the Sabit UV light quickly cure your gel polish, but it is also energy-efficient! So, no matter how often you use it, you won’t need to worry about the powerful light cutting into your energy bill costs.
- Fast curing. This product will work faster than 50% of other traditional UV nail lamps!
- LCD display screen to help time your drying time.
With 50000 hours of lifetime, this product is ideal for salon use or to share with your family and friends! With a detachable base, you can carry it around with you no matter where you like to do your nails. The light offers 10 seconds, 30 seconds, 60 seconds, and 99-second preset time controls. When using the 99-second option, it will automatically enter into a low heat mode, while the power increases gradually to protect your skin.
What We Love:
- Easy to use.
- Works fast.
- Stylish, pink design.
- Ideal for professional use.
What We Don’t Love:
- The timer will reset to zero if you move your hands too easily.
- More expensive than other options on the market.
Whether you want to set this up in a spa, or just pretend like you’re at your very own spa, it’s perfect for you. Nail painting shouldn’t take all day, and this product will ensure that you’re back to your busy schedule in no time – but looking even more stylish!
Check out the Best Selling UV Nail Lights 2020
Common Questions about UV Nail Lamps
Now that you have a better idea of which UV nail lamp to buy, you may be asking yourself some questions. Because nail painting has become so common across people all over the world, there’s plenty of information out there that you can learn. Here are a few answers to the questions you may have.
What is the Difference Between UV and LED?
UV lights have been more common for decades. They’re found in tanning beds, present in sunlight, and used for nail-polish lamps in salons across the globe. UV light, or ultraviolet light, is a type of electromagnetic radiation and is transmitted in waves or particles. UV light is often created artificially by passing an electric current through vaporized mercury or other gasses. To dry a nail, UV light can take up to two minutes.
LED lighting is a more recent popularized form of light for nail machines. It is visible but can contain invisible forms of light like UV. Compared to UV lighting, an LED light can cure and harden polish in less than 45 seconds. Many of the products on this list have capacities for both UV and LED lighting.
What is the Difference Between Dried and Cured Nails?
Dry nails are the first stop on the way to cured nails. When your nails dry, the polish is no longer tacky. So, you can touch things without worrying about the polish wiping off. Cured nails, on the other hand, are completely hardened. If you were to wait and air dry your nails as opposed to using a lamp, it would take about 15 minutes to dry them. For them to be cured, you’ll have to wait another 2 hours.
What is the Difference Between Nail Gel and Nail Polish?
The biggest difference between regular polish and gel polish is how long it will last. If you take care of your hands, a gel nail can last up to two weeks. The regular polish will stay on for this long but will start chipping far earlier. Gel polish is far harder to remove, though. You can get rid of regular polish with nail polish remover, which can be found at any drug store for quite cheap. To get rid of gel nails, you need to soak them and file off any remains.
Are Nail Lamps Safe?
Artificial UV lights, like the ones found in nail lamps, can increase your risk of developing skin cancer. However nail lamps provide a very limited amount of exposure to the UV lighting, and only small parts of your fingers or toes are exposed. Because your nails are not under light for long, it is not a problem for most people. However, if you use UV nail lamps on a regular basis, you can protect yourself by putting sunblock on the skin around your finger or toenails. For further protection against all UV rays, look for a sunblock with zinc or titanium oxide.
Can I Use a Nail Lamp While Pregnant?
You can use a nail lamp while pregnant. Skin does tend to be more sensitive during pregnancy, so we recommend using at least a 30SPF sunblock on your fingers.
How to Make Nail Gel Stay On For Longer
Even with the perfect cure or dry time, you may find your gel or polish fading or chipping away faster than you’d hoped. To ensure a long-lasting manicure, use cuticle oil to keep the gel looking fresh. Keep your hands and fingers moisturized, and avoid using hot water as best as possible.
Going out to a salon can be expensive. Fancy nail art, using the salon’s UV or LED lighting and getting to choose from hundreds of different colours all go into one expensive visit. While it’s nice to pamper yourself every once and a while, you really can do it all at home. So, the next time you want to plan the perfect girls-night-in, or just want to switch up your nail colour for the week, do it yourself! Buying a UV nail lamp is the easiest way to take things to the next level in terms of convenience, and will make your nails last longer!
- 7 Best Nail Dryers for that Perfect at-home Manicure
- The Best Juicers To Help You Live A Healthy Life
- The Best Nose Hair Trimmers For Your Every Day Styling
- The Best Head Shavers To Keep A Stylish Bald Head
- The Best Bikini Trimmers To Keep You Confident And Comfortable
- The Best Shaving Brushes To Boost Your Shaving Experiences
- The Best Electric Foot Massagers For After A Long Day
- Hot Air Brush: The Holy Grail Hair Tool
- The Best SAD Lights For Your Seasonal Health
- The Best Hair Wavers For Flawless Hair
- The Best UV Nail Lamps – Get Professional Looking Nails at Home
- The Best Men’s Electric Shavers – Get a Smooth Shave
- The Best Electric Toothbrushes Reviewed – Get Squeaky Clean Teeth
- The Best IPL Hair Removal Devices Reviewed – Remove Unwanted Hair Permanently
- Babyliss Boutique Salon Ceramic Heated Hair Rollers Review
- Remington H5600 Hot Ionic Technology Heated Rollers Review
- TRESemme 3039U Volume Rollers Review
- BaByliss Pro 20 Piece Heated Roller Set Review
- Babyliss Pro- 30 piece Heated Ceramic Rollers
- Remmington H9100 Proluxe Heated Rollers Review